HOW DO I RETURN A PRODUCT?
If you wish to return an item to Stoke Vape Stop, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org as some issues can be resolved over phone and email. This will allow your order to be tracked as it's returned and significantly speeds up the return process.
Once you have spoken to us, please pirint a copy of our online retail returns form, fill out and return to us via email (if possible). Please also include a copy of the completed form in the items returned so we can allocate your return to your account upon arrival. Failure to include the form may result in a lengthy delay whilst we locate your items.
We also heavily reccomend when returning items to us, you send via Royal Mail Recorded (signed for) - this covers you to avoid lost/missing items.
Our returns address is:
Stoke Vape Stop Online Retail Returns
55 Chell Street
- E-Liquids and/or coils can not be returned if they are opened unless faulty.
- Merchandise that has been used or altered may not be accepted for return or exchange.
- We do not accept mods back that do not charge, we recommend using an external charger rather than charging through the mod where possible for battery safety.
Original packaging must be kept to gain any refunds/replacements
- Please allow 48 hours after we have received your item to investigate the fault, you will be credited or a replacement sent out once your item has been tested as faulty.
- If an item is found not to be faulty, it will be returned to you via Royal Mail 2nd class tracked service and will not be eligible for a refund or replacement.
- We offer 30 days warranty on all regulated box mods and electronic cigarettes where if found faulty a credit or refund will be arranged.
E-LIQUIDS AND DRIP TIPS & COILS
Our warranty does not extend to these items due to the nature of the products. For health and safety reasons, as well as hygiene, we cannot offer warranty on either. This is unless our staff determine that the item received is the incorrect item or if there are any other extenuating circumstances.